PDA

View Full Version : Hands in repots tab and sessions tab not working right

guitarizt
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I updated to 1.06.02b and I think since then the hands in the reports tab aren't showing in the bottom window. They show in the sessions tab, but it only shows hands from aug and not any I played today. I have my filters setup right because it's showing the hands I set for whatever date in the filter, the hands with the holecards just aren't showing in the lower panel. I restarted my computer and tried closing and reopening hem a few times.

I downgraded back to 1.06.02 and it works again.

Rvg72
09-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I updated to 1.06.02b and I think since then the hands in the reports tab aren't showing in the bottom window. They show in the sessions tab, but it only shows hands from aug and not any I played today. I have my filters setup right because it's showing the hands I set for whatever date in the filter, the hands with the holecards just aren't showing in the lower panel. I restarted my computer and tried closing and reopening hem a few times.

I downgraded back to 1.06.02 and it works again.

Thanks, should be fixed today. Please go back to current version if possible otherwise you are going to need to manually redo the optimization

Roy

Rvg72
09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks, should be fixed today. Please go back to current version if possible otherwise you are going to need to manually redo the optimization

Roy

Should be fixed in tonight's update. Sessions are definitely fixed and I had a tough time duplicating the reports tab issue but think I found where it might be affecting some people.

Roy

guitarizt
09-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I'll go back to 1.06.02c. I played about 500 hands today I think. Should I be safe or will I have to manually redo the thing again?

morny
09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Please try this update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

Fishpocalypse
09-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I downloaded 6.03 today and am still experiencing this issue in the sessions tab and sometimes in the reports?

Rvg72
09-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Can I login to your pc with www.teamviewer.com tomorrow to see this in action? I'm not able to duplicate on my end.

E-mail support@holdemmanager.net if this is ok

Thanks,
Roy

guitarizt
09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
My marked hands aren't showing up at all in 1.06.03. You can teamview my puter if u want. My email is my name at hotmail.com.