PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager: 0/2 players

c1rcus
09-03-2009, 02:16 PM
I posted here a few days ago with some problems and was told to update Hold'em Manager. I did, and things were working. But now I'm having the same problem again.

The Hand History is being sent to the proper location by Full Tilt Poker. The correct folder is selected for AutoImport. Last night I had no problems with the HUD stats or anything. However, today, the stats did not pop up on either table that I was playing. The AutoImport did not see any files to import. The Table Manager is the strangest part of the whole thing because it sees that I'm in the tables but then says that there are "0/2 Players Sitting" even though there are clearly two players playing heads up.

I don't need to say how important it is for heads up that I have my handy dandy (and paid for) Hold'em Manager HUD! Please help! I'm using Windows Vista. UAC is turned off.

netsrak
09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Please reboot your computer, make sure you are using Beta 1.09. 30a, delete all files in the FTP handhistory folder, check your FTP handhistory settings and your HM Auto-Import settings and try again.

c1rcus
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Uh, that doesn't sound like a very good fix. Yes I'm using the correct version. If I delete all of the HH files in the FTP HH folder, then I will lose those hands. They will never import. That's no good. Restart my computer? I hope I don't have to restart my computer every time that I want to use HEM.

I'm wondering if there is a specific reason that it's doing this. I have restarted my computer and it does keep doing this. I am using the newest version of HEM as I just mentioned in the previous post. I mean, the table manager says "0/2 players." Also, you know how after showdown the hand pops up with the board and the players' hands? Well that is constantly up but it's just 22 to AA on a board of AAAAA. So there is definitely some kind of bug going on here.

Are there any other options?

fozzy71
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Uh, that doesn't sound like a very good fix. Yes I'm using the correct version. If I delete all of the HH files in the FTP HH folder, then I will lose those hands. They will never import. That's no good.

Well, you should obviously paste a copy of them into your \HMArchive directory before you delete them.

Restart my computer? I hope I don't have to restart my computer every time that I want to use HEM.

Of course not, but it is one of the first things you should try, along with the most recent beta version of HM, whenever you have importing or HUD problems.

I'm wondering if there is a specific reason that it's doing this. I have restarted my computer and it does keep doing this.

FTP are doing some really strange things with their hand histories as of the last month or so. To avoid this turn on auto import in HM and let it run through once before you launch FTP.

What this will do is move the hand histories and clear session stats and make everything run a bit better. You have to do it before FTP launches because one of the things they do now is lock the file so HM can't even move it

I am using the newest version of HEM as I just mentioned in the previous post. I mean, the table manager says "0/2 players."

You said 'newest version' and not the 'newest beta version'.

*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.
*If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Also, you know how after showdown the hand pops up with the board and the players' hands? Well that is constantly up but it's just 22 to AA on a board of AAAAA. So there is definitely some kind of bug going on here.

hud options > tables preferences > turn off [ ] Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode.