PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to database

MadcowUK1
09-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi guys i need a mod to help me out over team view i cant connect my holdem manger to the database i had this error once before and i followed all the fax advice and forum advice before and it would not resolve the problem if a mod could be so kind to give me an email address i can send my teamview details over there and hopefully get this sorted.

i posted this in the poker site help forum but relaised i probably posted in the wrong place

kind regards ralph

netsrak
09-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Did you try to delete the postmaster.pid file in the data folder and restart your computer?

If yes - Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

MadcowUK1
09-03-2009, 12:23 PM
No i have not , but i have just been into my holdem manager folder and i cant see a data folder anywere i have been into all the subfolders as well and still cant see it can you point me in the right direction. so far program files - rvg - holdem manager the sub folder are as follows config filters fish finder iages logs replayer skin reports and temp

netsrak
09-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm not talking about Holdem Manager, its Postgresql which is a different program.
C:\Program files\postgresql\8.3\data for example.