PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt archiving took several HEM open-closes

nicoiko
09-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Hi,

For some unknown reasons, several Auto-import with open-closes of HEM were needed for me to have all my FT SNG summaries and HH moved to my archived folders.

I've recently started to play again on FT so because i changed of PC , i reinstalled FT on it and then add the FT folder location to HEM and set up an achive folder
I clicked on Auto import first time before starting to play. Hands were imported correctly, HUD was working fine so no problem with the database part and the folder's locations.

Then once i stopped playing, i clicked on "stop import" and then have a look at my archive folder to see that only summaries of my SNG were moved.
A quick look at my FT HH folder and my HH were still there.
So I closed and open several times HEM and re-click on auto-import each time and a few "duplicated hands" after, all my HH except one were moved to my archive folder.
One close open and auto-import later, the last HH have been moved to the archive folder.

So it's not a big matter but i would like to know if you could see a reason why I need to close open HEM and repeat the auto import several times before the whole HH+summaries were moved. Because it's a bit annoying :p ;)

Many Thanks.

PS : i also play on PS and have no problems with the archiving part there.

fozzy71
09-03-2009, 11:23 AM
FTP are doing some really strange things with their hand histories as of the last month or so. To avoid this turn on auto import in HM and let it run through once before you launch FTP.

What this will do is move the hand histories and clear session stats and make everything run a bit better. You have to do it before FTP launches because one of the things they do now is lock the file so HM can't even move it

Roy

Also try to make sure you close FTP before you close HM when possible.

nicoiko
09-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Also try to make sure you close FTP before you close HM when possible.
This time I've opened HEM and click on auto import before launching FT obby, played my SNG, closed FT lobby and then stop import and guess what ... it didn't work : there was also 3 summaries (of 12 SNG I play) that have been copied to my archive but not deleted from the original FT folder + the problem of hands histories.

So I'm gonna do this manually for now but would be great to find a definitive positive answer to this.

fozzy71
09-04-2009, 11:37 AM
I don't see where you mentioned which version of HM you are using. 1.09 Beta 30?

Please update to the latest beta if you don't have it - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you already have 1.09 beta 30, can u see if it helps to downgrade to beta 29?

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11865