PDA

View Full Version : Error while purging hands

masterxcvt
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Hello,
This error occured while I was purging my hands
An error occured ERROR:XX002: index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx2" contains unexpected zero page at block 94627

This may have something to do with it:
i restored another database so I can export all the hands
I then imported all hands from that database into my latest one, I left da computer running for about 50hours and it reached 80% approx., then there was a power outage and my computer shutdown offcourse.

Then I tried to purge hands and that error occured, what can I do?

masterxcvt
01-03-2012, 06:01 PM
I tried vacuuming

ERROR: index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1" contains unexpected zero page at block 203891
HINT: Please REINDEX it.

how can I get rid of the hands that I imported? I dont care if lose them all, just want my HUD stats to remain :)

I tried reindexing it but still got an error and still cant purge hands

Patvs
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
The power outage corrupted your database.
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

cereala
01-04-2012, 08:42 AM
thank you, but can,t I just backup this database and then restore it? I think it would be easier and faster.

I don't know for sure if I have saved all my hands so that's why I don't want to risk exporting hands and then reimporting, as I said I no longer care about any hands , because I purged most of them, but I do need them to appear in HUD.

Patvs
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Try a backup/restore.
But if this issues comes back, reimport the original handhistories into a new database.

masterxcvt
01-04-2012, 09:37 PM
did a backup/restore

then I tried importing some hands and then to try purging them

I tried several times to import from folder and one time it gave me this message:

"Player Hand Error: A timeout occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout value in ConnectionString. If you were executing a command , increase the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionString or in your NpgsqlCommand object. Please e-mail support@holdemmanager.net and let us know what version of PostgreSQL you are running"

I am using PostgreSQL 8.4

I tried this with the old database:

With my old database I can still import hands but it's very very slow, like 10-15 hands/second

After I imported some hands I tried purging them and DIDN't get a error, but after I did a Vacuum and got this error:

"HINT: Rebuild the index with REINDEX.ERROR: right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 203888 links to 527 instead of expected 194481 in index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1"

ERROR: right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 203888 links to 527 instead of expected 194481 in index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1""

tried reindexing and this error appeared:

"ERROR: could not create unique index "compiledplayerresults_month_idx1"
DETAIL: Table contains duplicated values."

The new restored database still won't import hands, but I can Vacuum Analyze and Reindex it without errors

netsrak
01-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Your old database is damaged (or the database files on your harddisk are corrupt).

Please create a new empty database via Holdemmanager database management and try to import some hands from your archive (default c:\hmarchive) via import file or import folder.
If that works the easiest is to reimport all your hands from the archive as it looks like the backup of your old database is not working correct because the database is damaged and so the new restored database is not working correct too.

masterxcvt
01-05-2012, 08:40 AM
the thing is that I deleted most of the hands from HMArchive , I don't care about them anyway , all I want is a way to save my HUD stats into a new working database

Patvs
01-05-2012, 09:39 PM
On which site did you play most of your hands?
If on PokerStars, you can always request ALL your handhistories again by emailing their support.

If you create a NEW database, it will keep all your existing HUD configurations and settings.

masterxcvt
01-06-2012, 05:08 PM
I play on Ongame !
So , you say if I just start a new database and set it as default, holdem manager will show hud stats(hands) from the other db?

If so, can I drop the old database so I can save more space?
ty again ;)

Patvs
01-06-2012, 08:24 PM
No, it will only use the HUD configuration.
You'll lose all your stats on opponents, unless you find a way to reimport the handhistories.

NEVER PURGE HANDS, when you don't have a backup of the handhistories.
Since if the database corrupts -which happened for you- you don't have the option to export the hands.

masterxcvt
01-07-2012, 05:01 PM
I know that now :)
Thank you very much for all the answers