PDA

View Full Version : iPoker-William Hill-HEM2 doesn't detect finishing place and winnings

djpj
01-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi, I've got quite a few problems with HEM2. I just wanted to purchase it, actually. But then I started to play some sessions on iPoker and it doesn't detect my winnings nor finishing place sometimes.
I play 6max SNGs, and whenever I place second the program should say I've won something and placed 2nd. But sometimes this doesn't work.

The program simply won't replay the final hand even though it is in the handhistory. It either says 'loading' or just plays the hand you previously played.
It also says that you've finished in place 0, and that your winnings are 0.

Now the most annoying bit: the program doesn't let me edit that game that is bugged. Yes it lets me, but then when I correct everything and press ok, the program is loading for a second and still nothing changed at all. Nothing happens when I restart it.

This really annoys me because it's totally messing up my ROI stats and stuff! I've played 50 games so far on William Hill and this has happened twice.

djpj
01-03-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry, I think I might have placed it in the wrong subforum.

But I wanted to also add that I just managed to finish one in first place, no winnings detected! In this session I also finished one second place, and it didn't register either for that game.

Patvs
01-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Email us a handhistory when you finish in 1th place and 2th place to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

djpj
01-05-2012, 06:24 AM
The problem is, they are there in holdem manager, but in the handhistory map from William Hill they aren't there? Only the bugged ones aren't there.

netsrak
01-05-2012, 07:30 AM
After import the handhistories are moved to the archive folder (default c:\hm2archive) but we are already aware of this bug. I hope its fixed in the next release.

djpj
01-05-2012, 07:51 AM
After import the handhistories are moved to the archive folder (default c:\hm2archive) but we are already aware of this bug. I hope its fixed in the next release.

Well, all the winnnings and finishings that did work properly are still in the William Hill folder, except the ones that are bugged.

netsrak
01-06-2012, 06:52 AM
I think you mean handhistories?
Move the bugged ones to a different folder and try to import them via import file. What messages / errors do you get?

djpj
01-06-2012, 07:32 AM
I think you mean handhistories?
Move the bugged ones to a different folder and try to import them via import file. What messages / errors do you get?

Yes I mean the handhistories, they are all in the folder of William Hill except the bugged ones. I can find the bugged ones back in the HoldemManager2 archive folder along with all the other handhistories.

When I try to manually import it I get no error codes at all. I also don't know exactly where they are going, but when I look at the same tournament I just re-imported like that it's still bugged.

djpj
01-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey guys, I've finally registered holdem manager today and I'm going to email you the handhistory that is bugged. I only have one tourney now to email, hopefully will be enough. I finish in first place there, but it doesn't detect the finshing place (now still 0) and winnings.