PDA

View Full Version : problem getting HEM to work

tolucafan
09-02-2009, 10:40 PM
hi again

i am still getting trouble getting this work. when i sit at the tables, table manager pop out. but when i push start auto import, it just doesnt track any hands. it doesnt know who i am and HUD doesnt pop out at the tables.

fozzy, you told me to answer these so here you go

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.09 beta 30

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? im only using this on PokerStars and have never checked on other sites and mostly SNGs

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes,

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? sigh, prolly not, it was just too hard to understand so i did what i thought the manual said

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? is this where i sit down and play and i select auto import and it finds where i am sitting? if so, then yes, it works

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? what HHs?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? im not using vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? what?

:(

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 10:59 PM

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? sigh, prolly not, it was just too hard to understand so i did what i thought the manual said

How do I configure Holdem Manager to work with PokerStars? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147)

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? is this where i sit down and play and i select auto import and it finds where i am sitting? if so, then yes, it works

The table finder is part of the table manager. It is used to help the HUD start auto-detecting tables again if it had stopped. This doesn't matter for you at this point.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? what HHs?

The hand histories where you configured your poker site to save them to.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? what?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

tolucafan
09-03-2009, 12:09 AM
zomg, i got it to work

thank you thank you for the help

all i gotta do it learn to get the HUD nice and neat so it doesnt block chip counts and all.

weeeeeee

tolucafan
09-03-2009, 12:21 AM
sigh, too good to be true, i think i only got it import 2 HHs from a folder or something. it still doesnt import the hands being played

tolucafan
09-03-2009, 12:48 AM
zomg, i think i actually got it now

weeeeeeee

thanks!

fozzy71
09-03-2009, 05:13 PM
zomg, i got it to work

thank you thank you for the help

all i gotta do it learn to get the HUD nice and neat so it doesnt block chip counts and all.

weeeeeee

:D

sigh, too good to be true, i think i only got it import 2 HHs from a folder or something. it still doesnt import the hands being played

:mad:

zomg, i think i actually got it now

weeeeeeee

thanks!

:D