PDA

View Full Version : HERO position not detected

Batraul
01-03-2012, 04:26 AM
Hi all.

My problem is that HERO position of the HUD is not detected.
Every table I open, the HUD of the HERO is in the same place. Doesn't matter wherever the HERO is. The HUD is in the same wrong position (maybe is in correct position by coincidence) in every table.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
01-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Sounds like you have seating preferences configured in HM1 but not in your Pokerclient? Please check this under Hud options -> Seating preferences -> your pokersite.
If that doesn't help
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

Batraul
01-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Sounds like you have seating preferences configured in HM1 but not in your Pokerclient? Please check this under Hud options -> Seating preferences -> your pokersite.
If that doesn't help
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

I'm playing in BWIN, NL HE, HEM version 1.12.09 and Windows 7 (but happens in other laptop with Vista)
In settings of BWIN I have deactivated the preferred seat.
About the HEM "Seating preferences" I send you a picture of the window.

Thank you for the help.

Patvs
01-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin%5CBetfai r
And do setup seating preferences.

If you won't want seating preferences, you can't ever move your position at the tables. But you must stay seated (in the random place) Bwin seats you. So in the Bwin client--> go to Settings--> Prefered Seat--> and turn off "enable preferred seating"

Batraul
01-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Solved Patvs! Thank you very much for the help.

I didn't want to use the preferred seat before because I had some problems with other clients.

Thanks again.