PDA

View Full Version : Boss media problems Table manager

-mega-
09-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I have problems this time with Boss media I am playing at diamondbet.

I have problems with the table manager it does not find the table I open instant taking very long time and I have to sit down and play some hands and when I have played a few hands and if im lucky I can drag the red cross and the table is found, but thats only if im lucky.

And the other problem is that I have managed to save a table in table manager and can't delete it, and when I play and use the table manager I see so much cards over the entire table and that should not be there.

And the last problem is when the table manager worked I can't see mucked cards on replay and it took like 3 minutes to see the folded cards on the table.

Please help me fix this and I have HH converter latest version and running Holdem manager 1.09 beta26.

EDIT: When I play sit & go the table is found instant on table manager but nothing is popping up on the table it's like I don't have hold'em manager.

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

I have problems this time with Boss media I am playing at diamondbet.

I have problems with the table manager it does not find the table I open instant taking very long time and I have to sit down and play some hands and when I have played a few hands and if im lucky I can drag the red cross and the table is found, but thats only if im lucky.

And the other problem is that I have managed to save a table in table manager and can't delete it,

Can you explain this in more detail or attach a screen shot?

and when I play and use the table manager I see so much cards over the entire table and that should not be there.

Turn off the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode.

And the last problem is when the table manager worked I can't see mucked cards on replay and it took like 3 minutes to see the folded cards on the table.

Please help me fix this and I have HH converter latest version and running Holdem manager 1.09 beta26.

Is the delay because of the hand grabber?

EDIT: When I play sit & go the table is found instant on table manager but nothing is popping up on the table it's like I don't have hold'em manager.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

-mega-
09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
I have downloaded the latest version now, still same problem.
The biggest problem is that I do not see mucked cards. I have the same settings in pokerstars and it works perfect same on Ipoker but on boss media I am having problem.

I have three problems now but two is more important so If you can help me with those first ?

Problem one is I can't see mucked cards.
Problem two is I have two restart auto import every time I open a new table and sits down so the table finder will find the table I am sitting on.

On Ipoker and Pokerstars I have no problems at all and it works perfect I do not have to restart auto import to see the table on table manager.

I do not know what I am doing wrong what I can see HH convereter v2.51 is picking up the hands instantly but the mucked cards will not apear.

I hope I made it clear about my problems now and maybe you can find the solution.

best regards, mega

netsrak
09-03-2009, 04:18 AM
The Boss support via the hand converter is only marginal. I don't think you can see mucked cards there.
I'm not the Boss expert but here is a thread with discussions about Boss support: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29