PDA

View Full Version : Priblems with hud onn betfair

flotta
09-01-2008, 06:05 AM
on betfair whenever i move a person stats to their correct position eg i move the stats from the bottom right player to the centre, the same movement takes place on all the other tables i have open which results in the stats for the various players been all over the place. Is there anyway i can stop this from happening. i have tried setting my prefernce to the centre but no joy there and no joy when i dont set any seat preference either

thanks in advance

fabio
09-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Open just 1 table, align the stats how you like them, then go to the Table Manager, File -> Save positions

Also, please update to the latest version: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

flotta
09-01-2008, 07:27 AM
i ve just done that fabio and it didnt make any differnce at all.i am beginning to think that unless you play only 1 table the hud is unusable on betfair, well p1ssed off with it now. i have the up to date version of hm.

fabio
09-01-2008, 07:59 AM
please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session.

marius
09-14-2008, 07:45 PM
on betfair whenever i move a person stats to their correct position eg i move the stats from the bottom right player to the centre, the same movement takes place on all the other tables i have open which results in the stats for the various players been all over the place. Is there anyway i can stop this from happening. i have tried setting my prefernce to the centre but no joy there and no joy when i dont set any seat preference either

thanks in advance

+1 I have the latest update noething works

ty Marius

fabio
09-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Email me please :)