PDA

View Full Version : Importing Error with PokerStars

TigerGomes
09-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm trying to use HEM with PokerStars. I've used HEM with fulltilt and had no problems. I set up all the correct hand history folders for pokerstars and it's giving me an importing error.

It detects the file, but says 0 hands have been imported.

I tried creating a new database, same thing happened.

I have the latest updates installed also.

Please help.

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 02:16 PM
*Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.
*If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

TigerGomes
09-02-2009, 02:45 PM
My HUD is working fine, but nothing is showing up in my Reports and Sessions Tabs. It is just blank

TigerGomes
09-02-2009, 03:54 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using 1.09 beta 30

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? PokerStars, NL, only on PS (FTP works)

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? Yes

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 08:57 PM

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? No

Just so I am clear. Hands won't import to the old DB or the new DB you made to test?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes

Did the HUD start working when you used the Table Finder? That seems a bit odd, if the hands aren't importing.

I just noticed something odd:

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? PokerStars, NL, only on PS (FTP works)

Can you please post a screen shot of:

1) Full Tilt > Options > Hand History ..

2) Pokerstars > Options > Instant Hand History Options..

Your config file shows only 2 auto import folders:

"AutoImportFolderList"

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data,True,True,C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Moved HH Files

That is the folder to get the HUD to Pre-Fetch stats.

C:\Users\Rob\Documents\Hand Histories\Ghostface221,True,True,C:\Users\Rob\Docu ments\Moved HH Files

I have no idea which of your 2 poker clients are setup to save to this folder, but this is not a typical auto import folder location.

These are typical paths:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory

TigerGomes
09-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Never mind..I got it to work. I didn't have the right player alias set. Thank you for the help