PDA

View Full Version : Last 3 hands box seems to be huge and overtaking the whole screen.

Silentnoise
01-02-2012, 01:03 PM
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/hudmessup.jpg/)

sometimes the grey box takes up the whole screen. in this case its just huge and makes certain buttons unclickable. sometimes it fixes itself after a few hands (especially after i close and restart hud)...then it gets messed up again. it doesn't only happen on 888. happens on stars too.

immensely annoying. please let me know if theres anything i can do. many thanks

at the moment it seems to be flickering between being huge and being normal size.

netsrak
01-03-2012, 06:25 AM
I have never heard of a problem like this.
Please update your graphics card driver: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver

and try to disable desktop themes like aero or other desktop tools.

Silentnoise
01-03-2012, 08:49 AM
disabled aero theme and switched to windows 7 classic.
graphics card drivers are already up to date.

this time in a session the last 3 hands box got as big as the entire table so i couldn't click anywhere.

Patvs
01-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Try to turn on/off: hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab-> scale font

Silentnoise
01-03-2012, 12:37 PM
didn't work :(

Patvs
01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files (pospref2txt and pospref4.txt), so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.