PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesnt work NoIQ

bismuth83
09-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Hi,
My HUD is just not displaying on NoIQ. Everything else seems to works fine except that the tables don't appear on the table Manager. They are listed on the Table Finder but it doesnt do anything when I double click them or put the red icon on them.

Here are my answers to the HUD questions/issue :

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.09 beta 30 (last version)

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Playing Ipoker, Fulltilt and NoIQ Holdem NL 6max. The problem only occur on NoIQ

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\NoiQpoker\HandHistory\bismuth83\200 90902

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Didn't tried that

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes and No. It shows the tables but I can't add them to the table Manager

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? Yes

Thanls for your help !

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 08:28 AM

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes and No. It shows the tables but I can't add them to the table Manager

It sounds like you are referring to the Table Manger and not the Table Finder.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

If that doesn't help them to begin auto-detecting the tables for the HUD:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Mike chops
09-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Can you post a screenshot after you drag the red table finder icon over the table?

Edit: IT works for me on NOIQ

bismuth83
09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks it works well now.
I just didn't understand how the table finder was working. I wasn't putting the red icon on the table but close to its name...