PDA

View Full Version : How often does Villain resteal against Hero?

hmf_1
09-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Hi!

Is there a way to find out the above? I tried a bit with some filters but it seems there is no way to get a result.

Thx

N0-L1m1T
09-01-2008, 11:35 AM
How are you defining a resteal? To me, the definition can be broad or narrow. I suspect that you want to be able to filter from both perspectives. Is that right?

Anyway, is there a specific filter you're after? If you can descrbe it better then people might be able to help.

Regards,
Dave

hmf_1
09-01-2008, 11:42 AM
I'll try ;)

Hero sits in CO, BU or SB and raises first in.
Villain acts after Hero an reraises.

How do i figure out, how often Villian does that against Hero?

morny
09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
That exact stat isnt available but probably the nearest thing would be to use the steal % (How often the villain raises in CO,Button or SB) and the 3bet by position stats that can be found in the popups. There not s[pecific to only against the hero but specific to the positions

hmf_1
09-01-2008, 12:13 PM
But that was the question: How often is he doing that against Hero.

Maybe his "3Bet vs Steal" is around 15%. But against me he does it 25% of the time. Don't you think I like to know that ;)

Is there no way to figure those "Villain vs Hero"-stats out?

morny
09-01-2008, 12:16 PM
No as i said that stat isnt currently available but has been added to the suggestions already. You would need a pretty large sample for it to be accurate but i agree these type of hero vs villain stats would be very useful.

N0-L1m1T
09-01-2008, 12:16 PM
I'll try ;)

Hero sits in CO, BU or SB and raises first in.
Villain acts after Hero an reraises.

How do i figure out, how often Villian does that against Hero?

So you're talking about 3-betting right? Or do you mean all-in reraises? And are you talking about tournaments or cash games? And what stack depths?

I suppose this is what they're working on for a future release - beyond the naked 3-bet number.