PDA

View Full Version : Import & HUD problems

CDAC
09-01-2008, 01:09 AM
I have version 1.06.02 and on UB it auto imports for a while (15-20mins.) and HUD works great then everything just quits working. Auto update never finds any new hands. If I quit and restart HEM then it works for a while longer then same thing. What is going on?

morny
09-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Can you try disabling AHK scripts,Firewalls, Antivisruses to rule out these are not causing issues. Also if your using VISTA then please disable UAC http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=73

Also when you say it stops working does the table manager still recognise the tables, does the HH get imported into HM and is the auto import still pulling hands?

CDAC
09-02-2008, 12:09 PM
I do have vista and UAC is off. I turned off av (Avast) and windows firewall. It does auto import now but the "refresh rate" (for lack of better term) is pretty low. It only grabs new hands every so often. It gives the "auto update did not find any new hands....." message and try again but only actually imports new hands about every 20-25 hands. Would that be normal for UB?

CDAC
09-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Okay I'm at a loss. 1:15 into my session today, HUD just dissappeared. Auto import hadn't found a hand in about 40 hands and the HUD just went away. HMHud and HMImport still listed as active processes. Table manager still sees the table but no HUD, no auto import. Tried stopping and restarting auto import but no help. Tried restarting HUD, no help. Suggestions?

teecee90
09-02-2008, 03:00 PM
same problem

morny
09-02-2008, 05:54 PM
CDAC can you email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session. morny@holdemmanager.net

Teecee can you create a new thread and detail as much info about the problem as possible including whatever youve tried so far and email me your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further