PDA

View Full Version : Export hands question

cereala
12-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Hello,
I have a saved a database, I restored it and it worked perfectly, until I messed up after 2 months.
I purged hands without putting my name on there so it deleted all my hands also.
Now I started a new database and I am wondering how can I add my hands from the saved database to this one I allready started(the new database is allready big because I imported a lot of hands in it).

So can I just restore my old database in a new blank one, then export all hands and import them into the one I want? Is this the only way?

I want to know if when I do export all of my hands from my old restored database, will it also export hands that have been purged, I mean it will still appear on HUD? I know that I won't be able to replay them but I don't know if it saves them when I export them.

Thank you

Patvs
01-01-2012, 09:44 AM
If you purged hands, you won't be able to export them.

On which site did you play your hands?
Can't you just run a import from folder on the archive folder, C:/HMArchive, which has all the original handhistories?

If you played on PokerStars, email their support and you can request the handhistories for every hand you've ever played.

alllala
01-01-2012, 03:39 PM
If you have a Backup from your old Database you can export only your Hands up to that point.
Just use the Report with your Tablename and Display All Hands. When you right click on your Hands there will be a Option.

Export all Hands to ....