PDA

View Full Version : Hand archiving on Ladbrokes

daiquiri
09-01-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm using Hem on ladbrokes for a long time without any issues, but I just realized lately that the folder I set for auto archiving hands is empty. Is hand archiving supposed to work with the MG software?

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 03:17 PM
As far as I know it should. Are there multiple HHs in your site's HH folder?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

daiquiri
09-01-2009, 03:29 PM
As far as I know it should. Are there multiple HHs in your site's HH folder?

I have no idea tbh, I've set the auto import folder to be the main folder of the Ladbrokes software, as it is recommended in the HEM Help. I have no idea where and in what format the HH's are contained, I couldn't find them.
I have attached the file, thanks for the help.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Do all the Handhistories go in only one file?
Then you need to move it manually from time to time.

daiquiri
09-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Do all the Handhistories go in only one file?
Then you need to move it manually from time to time.

as I said, I don't know which file contains the hand histories.. There's one called gamehistory.dat, which is quite big so that's the most likely suspect..
so this means that the HH auto archive feature doesn't work for MG?

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Manually move that .dat file to the archive.

Scully
09-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Did this work? I have also been having issues with Ladbrokes HH archiving. I run two databases, one for $$$ tables that I play on and one for Euro tables.

What I find is that after I have been playing in euros on Ladbrokes, when I next open the $$$ database and auto import the last 100 or so hands I played on Ladbrokes are imported, despite having also been imported into the euro database.

Any help in resolving this would be much appreciated

fozzy71
09-03-2009, 11:08 AM
It sounds like you are going to have to manually move/delete your .DAT file each time you change to the other DB to play. If the .dat file is still there when you start the new DB, that file will contain hands from your previous games that you imported to the other db.