PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy causing crash

Ben122
12-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Okay this is the xxxxxxxx time that HEM2 is crashing for me its so annoying. WHy did u guys release this shit exactly when so many ppl gettin crashes over and over. Ive bought it 2 month ago and not used it once yet. Thx for this.
Get ur *** together ur a business company not a circus...

This is gonna take f****** 7 days to fix again....

okay sry i had to get that off my chest im so raged.

Anyway i was trying to make a custom note with Notecaddy. And after clicking around suddenly HEM2 dissapeared leaving the only window remaining the Notecaddy Creating new defintion note tab or w/e. Everytime i click on it it crashes. My Hem2 works its when i click on notecaddy it pops up the new definition tab again and HEM2 "hides" behind it or w/e. When i click on the tab somewhere it crashes instantly.

Id suggest u tell me how i can delete notecaddy from my pc without deleting HEM2 and how i can then reinstall notecaddy.

Thx in advance

nilaynilay
12-31-2011, 08:37 AM
the latest version of hm2 has been very stable for everyone so it is possible you are somehow using a older version or there is a issue with .net

can you tell me what is the version of hm2 you are using? also are you using .net 4 with all updates. It would be a gd idea to dl the latest .net 4 by and also do a windows update.

reg Nc you can always get the newest build via http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Copy the files to your hm2 folder.

Assuming you still have the problem post here and we will ask you to send logs.

Ben122
12-31-2011, 04:11 PM
I have the latest version of HEM2 is automaticly updates doesnt it? .net4 aswell

the copying didnt help - just tell me how i can uninstall notecaddy so it downloads it again that will fix it im pretty sure

nilaynilay
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM
hm2 and nc are now bundled so you would have to uninstall hm2. prolly better to send me a log after you have replicated the crash
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)