PDA

View Full Version : Total amount wagered stat?

Fabreg1
07-14-2008, 03:51 AM
I'd like to get this stat but can't work out how. Is it possible?

Rvg72
07-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Can you let me know how you would like to use it?

Fabreg1
07-15-2008, 03:48 AM
For the reason that some sites require you to wager a multiple (*20) of the bonus to clear it. It's not based on rake but total amount wagered.

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Open up your customstat.txt file (in your reports folder) and add this line

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="TotalAmountWagered" ValueExpressions="Sum(PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPrefl op+PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.Ca llAmount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetA mount+RIVER.CallAmount)/100.0 as TotalAmountWagered" Evaluate="TotalAmountWagered" ColumnHeader="$ Wagered" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Total Amount Wagered" />

Then add the stat to any report. This stat will probably slow down you report a lot since it needs to join just about every single table into the query.

Roy

Fabreg1
07-16-2008, 05:27 AM
It returns a zero value. When 'refreshed' returns error: 42601: syntax error at or near "op".

Rvg72
07-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Copy the customstats.txt file I attached to this post into your reports folder. I think you must have had a typo in there or something because I did try this before giving it to you and it worked for me

If you still have an error let me know

Roy

Fabreg1
07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah, same error.

morny
07-17-2008, 10:44 AM
RVG i get the same error, im using 1.06.01 btw and ive saved and overwrite the file directly into the reports folder

morny
07-17-2008, 10:55 AM
Ok ive tracked the 1st error to CallAmountPrefl op+PHMISC were there appears to be a spacing mistake. Ive corrected that but im getting a new error:

The following error: 42601 syntax error at or near llamount where the was another spacing error and fixed that and 1 more spacing error aswell and it seems to be fine so try this one instead:

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="TotalAmountWagered" ValueExpressions="Sum(PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPrefl op+PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.Ca llAmount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetA mount+RIVER.CallAmount)/100.0 as TotalAmountWagered" Evaluate="TotalAmountWagered" ColumnHeader="$ Wagered" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Total Amount Wagered" />

Actually Roy your code is in fact correct but if you try and edit your post you see an alt; inplace of the < symbol. This causes the spacing for some reasons so if your pasting more codes wrap them in html quotes instead.

Fabreg1
07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
It works, but it returns a figure which seems too low to be credible. It is half the figure which the poker room gave me. I wanted the stat so I could check their figure.

Rvg72
07-17-2008, 04:07 PM
It works, but it returns a figure which seems too low to be credible. It is half the figure which the poker room gave me. I wanted the stat so I could check their figure.

Are you sure that other filters you have selected are not interfering with the results? I'll double check it but it really should be correct

Roy

Rvg72
07-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Sorry, the way I set it up it only included hands that went to the river. Use this instead:

&lt;Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="TotalAmountWagered" ValueExpressions="Sum(PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPrefl op+PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop) as PutInPreflop;Sum(FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallAmount) as PutInFlop;sum(TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount) as PutInTurn;+sum(RIVER.BetAmount+RIVER.CallAmount) as PutInRiver" Evaluate="(PutInPreflop+PutInFlop+PutInTurn+PutInRiver)/100" ColumnHeader="$ Wagered" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Total Amount Wagered" />

Fabreg1
07-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Nice one. Works a treat. Thanks.

Ebenezum
07-27-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm gonna lift this topic up.

For whatever reasons I'm clearing a bonus on 888 Poker and they have this same thing that you have to wager a set amount to clear the bonus. BUT they don't count a bet if no one calls it (they do count blinds if everyone else just folds and you get them). And to me it seems like this code here does count them.

How should one modify the code to fix it to take that into account, that is, only count bets if they are called (except blinds always). Is it possible?

Cafe Noir
11-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Text file doesn't exist in the new HEM. What's the current way to go about getting this stat?

Sarek
11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Simply create a text file
customstats.txt
in reports folder
and paste stat definition in it
then restart HM

Cafe Noir
11-29-2012, 10:35 PM
1. Created "CustomStats.txt" in Program Files (x86)>Holdem Manager 2>Reports
2. Pasted the code from post #12 by Rvg72 into the file and saved
3. Relaunched HEM

Nothing new shows up when I try to add a stat to the report. Am I searching the wrong criteria? I see the column header is supposed to be "$ Wagered" but nothing comes up when I search for "wagered" and I also don't see it in the list when I browse manually under ALL. Running Windows 7, HEM 2.0.0.7635.

Patvs
11-30-2012, 01:38 AM
It will only work for HM1, if you place it in the Program Files (x86)>RVG Software/Holdem Manager>Reports folder

HM2 doesn't support custom report stats yet.

joeppiej
07-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Any news on this for HM2, would be great if I could see amount wagered.

fozzy71
07-17-2014, 09:50 AM
This might be possible in the HM2 HMQL API but I can't say for sure. See this thread for more info - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/487352-holdem-manager-2-api.html#post2233032