PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars.dk bug

Nemquin
12-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Hello, I just converted my pokerstars account due to the license changes regarding danish players. After the change, I sat down to play some hands and found the HM HUD not to be working. I did some troubleshooting and discovered that HM was not even importing the hands correctly. So I opened the text file and discovered a small change:

OLD: PokerStars Game #73024905932: Hold'em No Limit
NEW: PokerStars Hand #73025071374: Hold'em No Limit

And yes, because it says Hand instead of Game, HM1 is unable to import the hands correctly. I verified this by renamed the original text document and re-importing it.

I'm going to inform stars about this as well, but I thought you and others might want to know this.

Patvs
12-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set the lobby language to English and it should also import this new file formatting with ("hand" instead of "game")

tobeman23
12-30-2011, 07:16 PM
hello HM support!

I have the exact same problem and just downloaded the update you linked. But HM2 still doesn't seem to be able to read the files with "Hand" instead of "Game" since i took a look after i updated and it still just kept searching for hands, then i went and renamed the file for the last hand played and put in Game instead of Hand and it worked.

Can it have something to do with that the hand history is now stored another place after the new DK pokerstars software. (ofc i have HM sat to the new location)

caladin
12-31-2011, 03:49 AM
I have the same problem with HEM2 it dosen't import the new hh files. The update you linked to is to the old HEM1, do you have an update to HEM2?

Nemquin
12-31-2011, 06:27 AM
My client is already set to English and I already had the latest version of HM1. The update you posted did not fix the issue, it still refuses to import the "Hand" files.

megl
12-31-2011, 06:33 AM
Same problem here.
I have upgraded to HEM version 1.12.08, and set the auto import folder to the correct folder after upgrading to Pokerstars.dk software. My lobby language is set to English as suggested above.
HEM still does not import HH files.
As an experiment, I took a copy of one of the HH files, renamed all instances of the word 'Hand' to 'Game', and saved it under a different file name. This altered file was imported correctly.
So it looks like the latest patch does NOT fix the problem.

Patvs
12-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com

Boomerang
12-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.comdone

megl
12-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Boomerang beat me to it :-) Email sent with HH file.

Sarek
01-01-2012, 07:24 PM
We are working on fix
If you want to import the hands before you get the next update you can use NotePad++ and Find/Replace All:

Find what: Hand
Replace with: Game
Replace All

Save or Save As...

Patvs
01-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.09 where the issue is fixed.
Also reimport the hands that weren't imported because of this issue.

Boomerang
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Patvs any ETA on when you will have it ready for HM2

Thanks

Patvs
01-02-2012, 01:41 PM
The public build with the fix won't be released till wednesday/thursday, since there are so many other fixes that will be included in that build.

I guess, we can 'leak' a pre-build which has the PokerStars import issue fixed, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/169661-stars-import-fix-non-pokerstars-com-sites-internal-version.html

Boomerang
01-02-2012, 02:41 PM
The public build with the fix won't be released till wednesday/thursday, since there are so many other fixes that will be included in that build.

I guess, we can 'leak' a pre-build which has the PokerStars import issue fixed, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/169661-stars-import-fix-non-pokerstars-com-sites-internal-version.htmlthanks that one does import the HH but as I am sure you know there is a problem with NoteCaddy. but for me the HH problem are nicer to have then the caddy

Thanks for now :)