PDA

View Full Version : I exprted all hands in HM1 before formatting. I am now reimporting those txt files

Silentnoise
12-30-2011, 04:05 PM
There is 1509 text files in total. Over 1.5 million hands probably. Would "Export hands" export all datamined hands too? I got 3/4 way through and then stopped because I saw over 60K import errors. Is this normal if I have datamined hands? I have the latest version of HM1 fwiw. Ive seen it mentioned that users can email the hand history files to support to take a look at. The txt files rar'd up is 124mb. Shall I stick it on megaupload or something?

Help appreciated. Really dont wanna have 60K+ hands missing from my database. I have tried creating a new database and importing all again, this time using autoimport on the folder. It's going to take another 7hours or so before I realise how many import errors there are.

Thanks

SN

Patvs
12-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Export hands: will also export the datamined hands.

The hands that import as errors can be found in the: Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Logs folder

Don't drop the exported hands in an auto import folder. But use a "import from folder" instead.

Silentnoise
01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
afaik problem is solved. i just reimported everything agan and it seemed to work fine.

thanks