PDA

View Full Version : HEM shows wrong results in "Money earned" part

RandomData
09-01-2009, 06:35 AM
Subj. My HM version is the latest beta and I regulary see wrong results on the HUD and in the graph. Like I sit at a 2/4 table with $80, win $15 and sit out with $95 after like 30 hands. HM HUD shows that I'vs lost something like $26 at that table. That happens a lot at different tables. I mostly play at FTP and Party and saw that behaviour on both sites. My PSQL version is 8.3, but PT3 happens to run perfectly on it.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Are you sure that all hands are imported properly?

Please try with a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

RandomData
09-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I am very sure that it is not an issue of missing some hands while correctly calculating the others. Like at that particular table I've won one hand and payed some blinds. No combination of those hands could possibly bring me to -26 dollars. Other stats seem to be calculated correctly. I am not sure that I particulary like the idea of making a new database since I really need my old one for playing. By the way, the same problem was reported on the russian PokerStrategy forum.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 12:34 PM
I meant to create the new database only for a test with importing some hands to see if it makes a difference.

And of course you should use the latest Beta 1.09.30

fishnetgirl
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
This also occured in mine as well.. Im only playing on stars at the moment, so I cannot speak for any other site. I also do not want to create a new database since I also need mine to play.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Its just a test, you can switch back to your normal database after the test...

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
I am very sure that it is not an issue of missing some hands while correctly calculating the others. Like at that particular table I've won one hand and payed some blinds. No combination of those hands could possibly bring me to -26 dollars. Other stats seem to be calculated correctly. I am not sure that I particulary like the idea of making a new database since I really need my old one for playing. By the way, the same problem was reported on the russian PokerStrategy forum.

This also occured in mine as well.. Im only playing on stars at the moment, so I cannot speak for any other site. I also do not want to create a new database since I also need mine to play.

Please do as directed. A postgresql DB can become corrupt for no apparent reason sometimes.

If the new DB works right, and the old one doesn't, you export the hands from DB1,import them to DB2, and delete DB1.