PDA

View Full Version : when will SNG Wizard be functioning in HM2?

parable66
12-30-2011, 05:36 AM
What is the eta of wizz in HM2?
Any release dates?
The last one mentioned was 12-15-11?

netsrak
12-30-2011, 07:21 AM
We are still working on it and at the moment we have no ETA but it should be in the next weeks.

SitNGo Wizard
12-30-2011, 09:54 AM
If you would like to help test the alpha release of SW2, please send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

lauxfauchateau
01-10-2012, 09:19 PM
If you would like to help test the alpha release of SW2, please send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

alpha release? SW2? Why do I have the very bad feeling that we will have to pay for that too?

SitNGo Wizard
01-10-2012, 09:41 PM
I am not sure why you have that feeling. All future updates to the Wizard, including SW2, are free to existing users.

sedvi
01-15-2012, 12:25 PM

Hello,
is it possible to test SW2 or SW1 from the trail version of HEM2 ?

Right now I am testing HEM2 trail version and I like it much after only 2 days of testing. :) Before I finally buy it, I would also like to test some Apps, especially SNG wizard.
Thanks in advance.

RDB
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Hello,
is it possible to test SW2 or SW1 from the trail version of HEM2 ?

Right now I am testing HEM2 trail version and I like it much after only 2 days of testing. :) Before I finally buy it, I would also like to test some Apps, especially SNG wizard.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the positive feedback. SNGW is currently not available for trial but as mentioned previously if you would like to help test the alpha release of SW2, please send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

In terms of other apps we are nearing the Beta release of table scanner. As a gesture of apology for the delay in Table Scanner, we will make it FREE to everyone for AT LEAST 6 months when launched.

We will also make Insta-Scan free for 90 days.

When Table Scanner is released, it will initially be an alpha or beta version. However, Table Scanner bugs are normally very easy to work through once there is a larger user base to identify them. The FREE periods will not start until we determine out of Beta. Obviously it will be free to anyone while in Beta.

GrandOpal
01-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm thinking about buying HM2 and SNG Wizard after testing the HM2. However i would like to know if SNG Wizard will work or not.
For what i can read on this thread SNG Wizard will not work if integrated on HM2. Or am i wrong? Will both programs work well separately?
I haven't tested SNG Wizard because it was said on HM2 that it was unavailable, but since it is a very importante tool for SNG players as I am, I would be thankfull if someone could answer my questions.

SitNGo Wizard
01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
The SitNGo Wizard 2 will work as both an integrated HM2 application and as a stand alone application. The integrated application is currently in limited alpha testing. If you purchase a SW2 license you will be allowed to participate in testing the alpha release.

GrandOpal
02-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Ok ty. But if I buy the current version available on the site will it work? Or it wont since i have the HM2?
I'm speaking about the current version of the SNG Wizard software and not the SW2 that hasn't been released yet.

SitNGo Wizard
02-03-2012, 09:43 AM
The stand alone version of the Wizard, which you can download here (http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/Download), will work.

MASTERHOLMES
02-07-2012, 11:56 AM
yes,,
is sit and go wizard making use of the new tournies features specifically the abiility to use mzone (if there is one ) and can we consider sw2 to be more of a tourney wizard ?
and are you making some new videos for the hm2 application that are tourney based or sit and go based even that moves beyond just how to use the application itself ?

SitNGo Wizard
02-07-2012, 12:04 PM
SW2 does not include mzone, but it is on my to-do list. More videos are planned as we get closer to full release.

edwardmorra
04-26-2012, 09:31 PM
We are still working on it and at the moment we have no ETA but it should be in the next weeks.

A few weeks have passed. Could you please tell me when can we use the integrated sngwiz? it is really complicated to use the wizard and looking for hands in hm2 at the same time.
Thank you

SitNGo Wizard
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Send me an email and you can start using the SW2 alpha release now.