PDA

View Full Version : How rake counted for Omaha Hi-Low split?

DedMazay
09-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Could somebody clarify how the rake calculated for Omaha Hi-Low when the pot is split - for simplicity, one player won hi part, another one won low part. Is the total rake for that hand splitted by HM as well? Does the same logic apply if pot was splitted between 3, 4 or more players (quartering etc.)?

My question is related to the fact that PT Omaha doesn't split the rake in such situations.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 07:00 AM
I'll forward it to Fabio

DedMazay
09-01-2009, 08:41 AM
May be dumb question, but wat is the "rake" column shows in HM? Rake paid by me from pots which I won, or this is just "MGR" (total rake taken from hand divided by the number of players in the hand - so-called "dealt" rake)? PT Omaha can show both of these values in different tabs.

And let me add another question to this subject. Seems that hand replayer has several bugs during replay of PLO8 hand in the following conditions

- there is 3+ way all-in before river;
- there is main pot and side pot;
- pot is split between 2 players.

Bugs are:

- side pot is not shown in replayer at all;
- replayer show incorrect rake amount.

I could send example of hand history (FTP) where those bugs can be seen. At the moment of writing I use Omaha Manager Pro, 1.9 beta 29.

Rvg72
09-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi, currently the amount of rake applied to each player is based on Total Rake / Total Players dealt cards.

In a future update we will incorporate contributed rake for the sites that use this model

Roy