PDA

View Full Version : Player had to get all chips in on the flop(Resolved)

Ignatz
12-29-2011, 09:17 PM
I have a definition for when a player goes all-in on the flop, where I use the "Player had to get all chips in on the flop" check box. However it doesn't seem to work as here is a player who called an all-in with money left in his stack, yet he still receives this note.
Attachments included.

nilaynilay
12-30-2011, 02:09 AM
if he calls a allin and has more chips then the other guy hes still all in effectively

Ignatz
12-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Ok. Thanks.

So here is a related question. Let's say a player open raises and then 4 bets pre-flop. This player's Actions include "open raise/4-N bet". Also the button "All pre-flop actions performed must be selected" is checked. Logically, by selecting "open raise/4-N bet" I should not also have to select "open raise" in order for this note to be taken. But that is what occurs. This information is redundant and requiring "open raise" to be checked as well creates false positives.
Thanks for looking into this.

nilaynilay
12-31-2011, 12:11 AM
Logically, by selecting "open raise/4-N bet" I should not also have to select "open raise" in order for this note to be taken.

as of now openraise/4-n bet wont include open raise. there was a identical thread about this. dont remember the posters name.
this is penciled in as a suggestion.

Ignatz
12-31-2011, 07:46 AM
Hello Nilay,
Thanks for your reply. One last thing on this topic. The options for such actions as "Complete Small Blind" and "Post Blind Out of Turn", with the "All pre-flop actions performed must be selected" option selected create conditions where, if selected there occur false positives for the All-In or, if not selected, allow situations to be missed by the note taker.
Thanks again!

nilaynilay
12-31-2011, 08:38 AM
post def and hh to support this and i will take a look

Ignatz
12-31-2011, 10:55 AM
After reviewing my notes and finding no examples, I guess this is a non-issue.
Sorry