PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing hands from one table

rehnquistlives
08-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Last night I was 2 tabling on FTP (both identical table types as far as limit, deepstacked, # of players etc). I noticed that my HUD was working on one table and not the other. After the session, I notice that HEM only imported hands from the table with the working HUD. I restarted HEM, updated to 29 (was on 1.09 28 while playing), and they still won't import. I see a bunch of files in my FTP HH folder, including the table that I was playing on and whose hands weren't imported, but when I try to import from that folder HEM says, "0 files found".

I've had something like this happen before, but the files did eventually import (I'm not sure how, I just checked to see if the missing hands were there the next time I started HEM, and they were). Any idea what could be wrong? This is NL btw. Thanks

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
We are looking into a possible importing/hud issue with some of the FTP deep tables.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If there is a bug with some tables hand histories, you may have to wait til the next beta to do this reimport.

rehnquistlives
09-15-2009, 04:04 PM
This didn't work because the files never made it to the archive folder (because they were never imported). I left it alone for a while and eventually (like a few days later and maybe 4 or so different HEM restarts), HEM imported a bunch of files it had missed at once and everything worked. Any thoughts?

We are looking into a possible importing/hud issue with some of the FTP deep tables.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If there is a bug with some tables hand histories, you may have to wait til the next beta to do this reimport.

fozzy71
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
This didn't work because the files never made it to the archive folder (because they were never imported). I left it alone for a while and eventually (like a few days later and maybe 4 or so different HEM restarts), HEM imported a bunch of files it had missed at once and everything worked. Any thoughts?

Full tilt likes to put a lock-down on the hand history files. ever since they upgraded their software.

From this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=82016#post82016

Is this on FTP? FTP are doing some really strange things with their hand histories as of the last month or so. To avoid this turn on auto import in HM and let it run through once before you launch FTP.

What this will do is move the hand histories and clear session stats and make everything run a bit better. You have to do it before FTP launches because one of the things they do now is lock the file so HM can't even move it

Roy