PDA

View Full Version : Party FL Hold'em MTT - no HUD

Tranclugator
08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using

1.09 beta 29

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I play FL HE cash & MTT - on beta29 i see the problem only with Party FL HE MTT, no problem with Party FLHE cash, but i didn't play FLHE MTTs on other sites

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yeah :D

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

don't see Party FAQ

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\TRANCLUGA TOR\20090831 - txt hand history files

C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\TRANCLUGA TOR\ - set in import settings (+ subfolders)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

looks like trny HH are not being imported, but cash HH from cash tables that I played at the same time are surely being imported that's why i'm sure my DB is OK (i may be wrong ;) )

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

did not try because im sure my DB is OK

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

All tables are shown in Table Manager (but trny tables show 0 plrs), so i don't see any reason to use Finder

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yeah but maybe some encoding stuff

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

config and HH

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
The hands gave me import errors also.

I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.