PDA

View Full Version : HM won't work with UB Omaha

JokerTen
08-31-2009, 01:43 PM
I have the Holdem Manager + Omaha Manager pro version, however, the Omaha Manager does not seem to work on Ultimate Bet. It will not import hands and the HUD will activate for 1 or 2 hands, then crash. Also if I have a bunch of Holdem tables open and then open an Omaha table, the HUD will crash altogether, including for the Holdem tables. I have updated to the latest 1.09 beta. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks!

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 02:31 PM
*If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

JokerTen
08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 Beta 29

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Ultimate Bet, Any Omaha games (PLO, Hi/lo etc). I haven't tried another site.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, everything works fine for Holdem, the problem is only with Omaha

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, Holdem and Omaha HHs both show up at the same location. Holdem hands are processed correctly, Omaha hands are not.C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory\TENJOKER\

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
The Omaha hands disappear from the above directory and are archived, however, they do not show up in Holdem Manager, also, the HUD doesn't work.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I haven't tried it

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

JokerTen
08-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Hum. It seems to be working now.. I have no idea why it wouldn't work before as I haven't actually changed anything. Forgive me for wasting your time and thanks for this beautiful piece of software :o

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 09:34 PM
When all else fails, unplug it and plug it back in. :D