PDA

View Full Version : Bigger font in popups

WantAWatch
12-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi,
Is it possible to manually increase the font-size of the text in the nc popup? so that when I open the nc popup i can see the notes more easily
ty
oh and also I would like to see this:
now it looks like this when you define by action: xxx (1/3) 33%
I would like to see the note like this: xxx 33% (1/3)
so the % comes before samplesize just like in the hm2 hud for squeezing for example. For the squeeze % it sometimes says 5% (25)

nilaynilay
12-29-2011, 07:15 AM
if the note is part of popup then yes u can edit the font. but if its listed in the bottom as a full line with the replay arrow etc then currently you can make it bigger size

now it looks like this when you define by action: xxx (1/3) 33%
I would like to see the note like this: xxx 33% (1/3)
i have penciled this in

WantAWatch
12-29-2011, 07:35 AM
how do i do that ? do i have to manually add the nc notes to popups? yea but im using notecaddy popups so it would be awesome to edit font size in notecaddy i guess and not in hud options --> popup designer

WantAWatch
12-29-2011, 07:45 AM
''but if its listed in the bottom as a full line with the replay arrow etc then currently you can make it bigger size''
you mean can't ? those are exactly the notes I want to make bigger/change the font. Would that be possible to implement in the future?

nilaynilay
12-30-2011, 02:12 AM
i have penciled in your suggestion

Azalin
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
I also have the same problem. Please add a way to increase font size :(

sreticentv
02-06-2012, 08:01 AM
No features are going to be added/attempted until NC can auto update within hm2. With the long amount of times between hm releases it is too big a risk if a bug gets in

WantAWatch
02-06-2012, 08:56 AM
for now, you can go to 'hud options' in nc and then under 'appearance' change the font to bold for example. Its a good start I guess

Azalin
02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I understand. Aint Notecaddy autoupdate work in version 2.0.0.6223?

to WantWWatch..

you mean to go in HEM2-> HUD Options-> Config Properties and on the Hude Text box change the font to bold? I have already all stats in bold. If thats not what you mean I am all ears :)

To be clear I have attached notecaddy stats definitions in the Notecaddy popups section of Hud Options and those are particularly hard to read :/

WantAWatch
02-06-2012, 10:36 AM
i mean you go to notecaddy --> right-click your favorite note and choose 'modify' --> then you choose the tab 'hud options' --> at the bottom you see 'appearance' and there you choose bold - it does make the pop-up notes a bit bigger :)

Azalin
02-07-2012, 05:18 PM
For starters thanks for the advice but..

I followed it for 70 or so notes and it created 135 or so pending tasks. After 5 hours Notecaddy has finished only the 30 of it.. and it had also to recreate the notes... meaning it would take almost a full day?

So I reset all notes and back to the beginning.. Another work day lost to recreate the notes on 12mil hands. I am very sad.