PDA

View Full Version : Using HEM with 3rd comp

shootair
08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi, I am moving and gonna buy a new computer. I have already used my HEM software on 2 computers. Is there any way I can copy all of the data stored on my HEM to my new 3rd comp? I assume I have to purchase another HEM for the 3rd comp, correct?

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 02:56 PM
If you want to use it for 3 PC's at a time, you would need a 2nd license.

If you will still only be using HM on 2 machines total:

*You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.
*Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/
*If you have any problems with either of the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

mig5000
09-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Is there a discount if I want a 2n license ? I bought my first one a while back but I just bought a new computer for work and I'd like all of them to have separates key so I can use/import stuff at any time w/o worrying I forgot to close one...

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 10:08 AM
.....so I can use/import stuff at any time w/o worrying I forgot to close one...

I am not sure what you think would happen, but there is no problem doing this with the single license/key on the same 2 computers.

mig5000
09-01-2009, 11:11 AM
ok so I can have 2 other of my computer datamining/importing hands and my third playing with 2 keys ?

Thanks

Mig