PDA

View Full Version : Strange HUD bug...

Akro.O
08-31-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi,

I'm playing at ongame network and before today, all was good, all was working fine but, today, the HUD don't work, it don't appear.

I've first took a look at the FAQ (who is very complete i admit) and it resolve nothing, yes my HH are in english, yes i can see my hands in reports...

Next i've downloaded the lastest version in beta, but when i update Holdem manager with it i can see few errors messages who tell me that it can't remplace some files :s

Another thing, i can't found holdem manager folder in my pc, and the shortcut to it don't work...

Thanks for helping and sorry for my very bad english :[

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi,

I'm playing at ongame network and before today, all was good, all was working fine but, today, the HUD don't work, it don't appear.

I've first took a look at the FAQ (who is very complete i admit) and it resolve nothing, yes my HH are in english, yes i can see my hands in reports...

Next i've downloaded the lastest version in beta, but when i update Holdem manager with it i can see few errors messages who tell me that it can't remplace some files :s

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Another thing, i can't found holdem manager folder in my pc, and the shortcut to it don't work...

It is installed by default to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (or Program Files (x86) if on 64 bit vista)

You can try searching for holdemmanager.exe in windows search if you are still having problems

Akro.O
08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks a lot, it works fine again :)

You made my day !