PDA

View Full Version : Notes - Results inclompete!?

Tadeyoshi
12-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I use NC with HM2 since a few days. Now I made different definitions, a simple one is a preflop capping handrange in heads situations for fix limit. All definitions seems to work fine, but there is on big problem.

Everytime when I compare the result (notes) of a definition with a same filter in HM I've a lot of more situations than the note say. For example the capping definition: I checked it for a player with 1k hands. HM shows me 10 situations where he made a openraise and 4bet in a heads up situation, notecaddy shows only 2. There was no difference to the other hands.

I've two databases in HM2, one is from importing from HM1, the other one by importing my hands. The problem I've with both. Any idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks!

nilaynilay
12-27-2011, 12:31 PM
attach your def and hand history where hm2 says success and notecaddy doesnt say success

sreticentv
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
If I were in this situation I'd use the filters from HM2 to find the hands where the stat is counted. I would then take the hands that aren't being counted by NoteCaddy and put them in the NoteCaddy test environment (http://www.assaultware.com/videos/test-environment/test-environment.html)

For each player/note, a detailed explanation is given why it's not considered valid. If you still aren't clear you can post the hands here as Nilay indicated