PDA

View Full Version : cant get hud to work

zenman
08-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Downloaded the trial version last night. 99% sure i will be purchasing but want to see that i can get it working first. Hope you can help me. I think i have at least two seperate problems.

I first tried it on ftp. The hands import fine and the table manager pops up. The HUD works fine for about 6-8 hands then stops updating. I checked to see if the hands were still updating and they were writing to my database successfully. The hud stats were still on my screen, just they no longer update and only show the stats for the first 6-8 hands.

I tried it on pokerstars also, the problem on pokerstars is the hands aren't importing at all. It did import some stale (old) hand histories from stars, but the current hands don't import, i just get message saying import errors equal to the number of hands i played.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
ftp/stars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\handhistories\zenman

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
the ftp ones are, the stars ones are not

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
tried creating a new database, no difference

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
with both sites, the table comes up listed and checked off in table manager

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
done

thanks

netsrak
08-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 29 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

Marge147
08-30-2009, 01:10 PM
i have this same problem with FTP also, but now i dont get stats on the tables at all lol

Marge147
08-30-2009, 01:26 PM
i have also downloaded this update from your sig, and still the hands are not being downloaded, and the hud is still not appearing :(
HELP!!!

fozzy71
08-30-2009, 07:31 PM
i have this same problem with FTP also, but now i dont get stats on the tables at all lol

i have also downloaded this update from your sig, and still the hands are not being downloaded, and the hud is still not appearing :(
HELP!!!

Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Post the answers in a new thread.

zenman
08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 29 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

seems to have helped fix my problems and the importing and hud are working now. now on to discover how to actually use them :) thanks.