PDA

View Full Version : Strange HUD problems

Tony S
08-29-2009, 10:23 PM
First of all I use "1.09 beta 29", i've downloaded update several times...

HUD is not workin well... sometimes it loads on cash tables, and somtimes not... sometimes i have to wait about 20 minutes, and sometimes nothing happend in an hours... And it's not working on tournaments at all... how to solve it??

netsrak
08-30-2009, 07:21 AM
If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
Delete all files in the handhistory folders of your poker clients or move them to a different folder.
For SnGs/MTTs you need to use an english Pokerclient

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Tony S
08-30-2009, 10:20 AM
I have deleted all files from handhistory of pokerclient, it won't help... somtimes HUD shows and somtimes not... All Hands are importing, i can see tham in reports...
For tournaments it works now, but only on a table i am sitting at, on other tables HUD does'nt appears at all... (i did add pre-fetched hands folder to auto-import folders)

By the way... all these problems are on FTP, on PokerStars HUD appers immediately and works well... (but show only stats for one hand on a tables i am not sitting at, but maybe there is some limit about that?...)

Maybe you can cofigure my HM remotely somehow?

netsrak
08-30-2009, 01:04 PM
If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please post the answers, we need more details about your system. Remote session is only the last solution. :D

Tony S
08-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I've answerd most questions in my last post, but ok...

1. 1.09 beta 29
2. Plays PS and FTP. Problems are only on FTP
3. Sure...
5. All hands are importing well
4. 5a. 6. 7. Yes, on all that questions
8. I don't use Vista
9. I did

netsrak
08-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Your HM is not configured for Stars?

Are you using any other software like mining progams in parallel?

dragonrib
08-31-2009, 04:34 PM
HUD is not workin well... sometimes it loads on cash tables, and somtimes not... sometimes i have to wait about 20 minutes, and sometimes nothing happend in an hours...

I´m facing the same problem here with ftp nl200 cash tables.

windows xp + beta 28

netsrak
08-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Please create your own thread after checking all the answers Fozzy and i gave about HUD problems.

dragonrib
08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
As i just posted here,

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=82700&posted=1#post82700

I think my problem is with deep tables.

The op could check if his problem is with deep tables too.

Tony S
08-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Your HM is not configured for Stars?

Are you using any other software like mining progams in parallel?

I don't use any mining progs ever... Interesting fact: past times (before FTP fatal update) my HM works just perfect in all ways...

As i was saying, i don't have problems with HUD on stars(it's apears immediately), exсept it's gets only one hand on tables i am not sitting on... (why?)

Most of my problems is on Full Tilt (which it was configured for)... it appear not on every table, and it is also gets only one hand in HUD stats... and it doesn't even appears at all on tournament tables which i am not sitting on...

sorry that i have to repeat all of this, but i need all of that working very desperately...

fozzy71
08-31-2009, 10:32 PM

As i was saying, i don't have problems with HUD on stars(it's apears immediately), exсept it's gets only one hand on tables i am not sitting on... (why?)[quote]

You can only pre-fetch a single hand on stars' observed tables.

[quote]Most of my problems is on Full Tilt (which it was configured for)... it appear not on every table, and it is also gets only one hand in HUD stats... and it doesn't even appears at all on tournament tables which i am not sitting on...

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Tony S
08-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Ok, i get it about stars... then no problems with stars at all, it works perfect...

Well is it same for FT? (Except that hands - from 1 to 5)
And can't I see it on tournaments tables which i am not sitting at, but if i play this tournament? If so.. is it new? Because I used to do that all the time before... Can it be fixed?

netsrak
09-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Just for my understanding: you are not playing at the tables on the left side - right?
So we are talking about the Prefetch Feature for FTP?

Since the last FTP update it is no longer possible to import hands on observed tables without configuring the Prefetch for FTP.

Is this your problem?

Tony S
09-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Just for my understanding: you are not playing at the tables on the left side - right?
So we are talking about the Prefetch Feature for FTP?

Since the last FTP update it is no longer possible to import hands on observed tables without configuring the Prefetch for FTP.

Is this your problem?

You are right, i am not playing on all three tables, but as you can see... only one table is with HUD, all tables were open at the same time, and it' won't appear on others even after an hour...

"configuring the Prefetch for FTP" - if you are talking about adding Pre-fetched hands folder to Auto import folders, i have done that... or is there another way? will it import more then one or two hands?

netsrak
09-01-2009, 12:28 PM
OK, this Prefetch Feature for FTP can import up to 5 hands per table. You need to switch it on in the site option.
It needs a lot of CPU power and some hands before it displays the Hud which can sometimes need some time.

And it is a Beta feature. So for this observed tables the behaviour you describe is normal.
When you play a hand at a table the Hud should appear within 5 seconds after the hand is imported.

Mike chops
09-01-2009, 05:56 PM
There was aproblem with FTP pre-fetching in the 28 release. If you update to 30 it should work again - though I messed up the note icons...you might want to wait for 30a.