PDA

View Full Version : help hem hud on PS

mg0698
08-29-2009, 09:42 PM
so my hud was working fine except that there was that postpref error which i dealt with for a few months now and it was annoying but my hud still worked and i dealt with it.

So today i posted about the error and i was told to update to 1.08.04 and now my hud is completely not working. So i basically wasted a whole day on this where i could have been grinding. I tried to go back to the old version and my hud still doesn't work. I am not too good with computer stuff so if some one can help me it will be appreciated.

when it imports it sais there is a error, the hud detects the tables but it's not importing and stats dont pop up.

Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
Please post your questions in the existing HM thread or on our forums. Then you won't have to wait so long for a reply.

Thats a known issue were working on, to avoid it in the meantime dont leave HM running when your finished with it, updating to this version and rebooting http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe should solve the problem and then follow the above advice to limit the problem returning.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what i did and after that my hud stopped working

My hem is 1.09 beta 29 my table manager sais 1.09.28 if that makes a difference.

mg0698
08-30-2009, 03:07 AM
it started working so nm u can delete this thread