PDA

View Full Version : PKR not supported anymore?

hong
12-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Hi Support

HM2 does not pickup hands when I play on PKR. I can't even find PKR as a supported poker client in HM2. when I try to add my username as Alias, HM2 only find it under "pokerroom" not PKR. I am pretty sure it's the correct username on PKR according to the no of hands. I even re-import all the hand history from PKR but they were all recognised as duplicated hands. What is the solution please?

Thanks
Hong

Patvs
12-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Are you playing cashgames or tournies on PKR?

PKR is still supported, albeit in a limited way, since PKR will only allow the HUD to be displayed on one table.
We're aware there currently is an issues with MTTs that don't show up in HM2, which will be fixed as soon as possible.

hong
12-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Hi

It happens to both cash and tournaments. As I said, I checked in the database and PKR does not even show up in the supported poker sites list but Pokerroom is there. I seem to have a ton of hands history with Pokerroom which is incorrect. Thats make me thing HM2 misinterprets PKR as Pokerrom when it reads all the hand history.

Patvs
12-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Email us a PKR handhistory to hm2support@holdemmanager.com (with a link to this thread in the email)

gymchamp
01-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Has this issue been resolved? I seem to be having the same problem. My PKR hand histories are listed under PokerRoom in HEM2 (I have the most recent update 2.0.0.7665).

Patvs
01-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Are you playing cashgames or tournies on PKR?

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/722/PKR+Network

gymchamp
01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I only play cash games. I don't know if this matters but my hand history folder location is not the same as in the above faq. It's located at c:\users\myname\Documents\pkr\handhistory (this is the default that pkr chose when I installed).

Patvs
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Did you manually add that folder as an auto import folder?

Try using the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F