PDA

View Full Version : Same Problem From Me (can't import PS/FTP hands) (moved from other thread)

Schuintt
08-29-2009, 03:59 AM
I'm having exact same issues with 1.09 beta 29. I was using beta 13 and this problem arose, so I updated to 29, assuming it was an issue with 13 but same result--my PS hand histories are not being imported.

Tables I'm on do show up in Table Manager, but show 0/6. Additionally, I tried to manually import the hand history files and they still wouldn't import. Old hand history info is fine. Just can't import new.

netsrak
08-29-2009, 07:14 AM
Please move the hands to a different folder and try to import them via import file or import from folder.

Schuintt
08-29-2009, 07:31 AM
I played another session and it imported 4 new HH files, but still wouldn't import 2 files from earlier. I moved those 2 onto my desktop and manually imported them, which worked.

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Schuintt
08-29-2009, 06:14 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

HEM Pro 1.09 beta 29

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Pokerstars 6 max NL

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

As far as I know

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

I'm not sure which FAQ you mean, but the location in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder is:
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory + subfolders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No (although they have since started working again without changing anything, they weren't being imported)

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I didn't create a new database

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No, I didn't try it

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 08:40 PM
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No (although they have since started working again without changing anything, they weren't being imported)

What does this mean? Is it working properly again? Are the hands importing? Is the HUD working?

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No

If you are still having problems please attach the config file.

If I don't see anything askew in the config file, I will probably do a remote support session with you to take a look at things first hand.