PDA

View Full Version : Flop Texture Report

Antidote
08-28-2009, 08:36 PM
I wanted to make a detailed report based upon Flop texture, but I am unsure if it is possible, or how to set it up. The report would have different groupings of board textures, such as:

1) Monotone
2) Paired Board
3) 3 Broadway Cards, Unpaired
4) 3 Connected Cards (example JT9, T98, 987, 87s, etc.)
etc.

Is this possible?

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Cash Games > Reports > Filter > Edit > Board Texture

Antidote
08-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks. I'm already aware of the flop texture filters. I am looking to create a report with much more detailed information than the current filters offer. For example, the filters only filter by high card and you cannot select anything regarding the other cards.

I play Omaha and there is a lot of variety between different high-card boards. For example, on Ace high boards, an AJTr flop is much drier than an AT8r board. The difference is subtle but important. AJT is a lock-down board where KQ is the nuts and it is hard for a lot of hands to catch up. On the AT8 board, there are more wraps possibilities, so it is much easier for the current nuts to lose by the river.

I am looking for a way to group different board texture in a report, so I can analyze how my opponents play certain board textures relative to other board textures.

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 09:20 PM
OK, I just had to be sure before I escalate it to Roy. I will ask him to reply when he has a chance.