PDA

View Full Version : HUD editing exenames.txt

gibki
12-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Upon launching hud it apparently writes over exenames.txt, specifically in 1.12.06 it inserts line:
16,pokerapp.exe
and moves my own entries further down the list. I would like to change this assignment.

Patvs
12-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

just add:
number of site,[.exe of your pokerclient] to the list

The order doesn't matter.

gibki
12-24-2011, 08:49 PM
What happens when two programs assigned for one number (say 16) are running when hud starts? My impression was only the first one on the list is fed with data, and what's more - all hands are "matched" preventing me from using table finder to correct this. I'm pretty sure I need to either remove this line or hack around it to get data to the other client.

Patvs
12-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Every number is a different network:
0 FullTilt
1 PokerStars
2 PartyPoker
etc.

HoldemManager checks which service is running in your taskmanager and then which knows which poker network it is.

Assuming you don't play simultaneously at two different skins of the same network, this shouldn't cause issues.
And when you do play at different sites that both use the same .exe file (for example poker.exe) you can edit the exenames.txt file and one of the file names so they don't interfere.