PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Setpoint and the HUD

Dkar
08-28-2009, 02:34 PM
I have an MX revolution mouse with extra buttons on it. I have Logitech's setpoint 4.8.103 with driver version 4.82.11.

I have set some of the buttons to special actions for use when I am multi-tabling. The buttons work great when just the Full Tilt client is running but if I turn on auto-import and the HUD then the extra keys do not work.

I have tried setting the keys so that they work the same for any program and I have also tried setting them specifically for the hud, hmimport, and holdemmanager.exe. Nevertheless, when the hud is displayed those extra buttons do nothing. I am guessing that holdem manager is probably higher in the process priority and as a result receives non-standard button clicks first and doesn't pass them on to the Setpoint program.

Any help? Any gotten this to work?

Thanks!

techzen
08-28-2009, 02:51 PM
sometimes I have to enable game detection in setpoint for stuff to work. I'm not sure if doing that will do anything in your case but it's worth clicking the checkbox and seeing I guess

Oh, and sometimes I use uberoptions and for whatever reason that will make the buttons work at times when they wouldn't.

http://www.mstar.net/users/rlowens/

Dkar
08-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately, the game mode didn't work.

Where are the uberoptions you are talking about?

Dkar
08-30-2009, 12:52 PM
I think I found the problem though. I restarted Setpoint with administrator privileges and it worked great. So it is probably UAC that is causing the problem.

Thanks for the help!

techzen
08-30-2009, 07:55 PM
uberoptions is like a modified version of setpoint. you can set way more key combinations and things with it. if you just google it, it's really easy to find. might be worth checking out for other reasons

fozzy71
08-30-2009, 08:09 PM
I think I found the problem though. I restarted Setpoint with administrator privileges and it worked great. So it is probably UAC that is causing the problem.

Thanks for the help!

UAC should always be off for HM and PostgreSQL to work optimally http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.