PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for filtering gametype notes, problem with players in action

Tiewire
12-23-2011, 03:45 AM
hi folks,

after the last update mostly everything is runing fine.

first the suggestion:

i know i'm able to filter notes for the gametype i'm playing: i've to change it in notecaddy.

but isn't it possible to filter it in hm2 too. what i mean is when i'm analysing poker players in the opponent tab and i filtered for a specific game type or for cash or tournaments it will show all notes for each selected player, doesn't matter if the filtered gametype hit or not.
or when i just wanna have a look at my notes which were made for a specific gametype i see them all omaha/ holdem/ tournament/ cash. it would be just a bit more convenient if u could make it possible that the notes will be filtered too without going the way over notecaddy.

now the problem

when i'm playing live, and the players in action window is open (opponent tab / player analysis/ stats analysis and notes for **** ) and i change in this window the selected player, the statistics change but not the created notes for this player. if i wanna see his notes i first have to select this player in the summaries tab and then going back to analysis player tab.

so far best regards and merry xmas tie

nilaynilay
12-26-2011, 03:17 AM
when i'm playing live, and the players in action window is open (opponent tab / player analysis/ stats analysis and notes for **** ) and i change in this window the selected player, the statistics change but not the created notes for this player.

Can you post screen shots showing the same pls

Tiewire
12-29-2011, 02:27 AM
sry nilay,

here the pics

tie

nilaynilay
12-30-2011, 02:14 AM
i am going to see if i can replicate

sreticentv
12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
The fact that you used the word "suggestion" instead of "bug" makes it likely this will be "enhanced" much more quickly than if you had reversed the terms ;)

I will try for the next release