PDA

View Full Version : 888 super turbo problems

omgwtflol
12-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Hi it seems like there is an issue with how the superturbo husng's are being imported into HEM. ($50+, not sure if its also happening for the lower stakes) They changed the structure in late October, and Ive been having this problem ever since. When I look in results and put in my username, everything always looks as it should. But if I try to look at the results from another players perspective, there are many errors. Many games that are wins are being tracked as losses and I believe the EV numbers are also wrong as well. It will say the player finished 1st, but it wont track it as a win. But when I look at the game(s) from my username, its 100% correct and says that I lost that game and EV etc. is all as it should be.

netsrak
12-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and some screenshots to explain the problem together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.