PDA

View Full Version : Installation problems with 1.12.08 release

omgwtflol
12-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi, I tried to download the latest release but there seems to be a problem. When I am installing the latest release, I get the error "The package was unable to replace the following file:C:Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\LeakBuster2.5 Limit.dll" and "The package was unable to replace the following file:C:Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\LeakBusterOmaha.dll". Even with these errors, it says the download has been successful but Afterwards when I try to go into holdemmanager and click a different tab (ex. reports, preflop cards etc.) I get the long error that some unhandled exception error has occured in the application, could not load file or assembly 'LeakBuster2.5. Verson=1.0.0.0.0. Culture neutral. I am unable to use HEM cause of this error.

omgwtflol
12-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Alright, so I got that to go away but I am still getting an error "The package was unable to replace the following file:C:Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe" which then does not let me open up HEM cause of this error once the installation is completed

omgwtflol
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM
4 reboots later, finally got it to work.

Patvs
12-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Close HM1 before you run the update.
If you still get the error, reboot. Then run the update. (don't start HM1 first)