PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner and Full Tilt

antneye
08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Mr Snood,

It is getting very frustrating trying to pull the trigger on buying your product. You would have my money already if not for a few issues which I cannot seem to get addressed.

1) Is the scanner now working properly on FT? I would answer this question myself, but the powers that be refuse to reinstate the trial (which I think is a poor decision for what amounts to a beta product at this point). I have been trying to gleam this answer by reading the threads and the feedback has been mixed at best.

2) Do you now accept Absolute transfers as payment? It strikes me as odd that I can pay for HEM via Absolute transfer, but I see no way to do the same for Table Scanner. I know it may seem like a small point, but my poker money is extremely segregated from my family money and I have no interest in purchasing through a credit card if I can avoid it.

I know you are busy, but these issues have been lingering for a while now and repeated posts asking for clarification (and even a PM) have gone unanswered.

Thanks

Mr_Snood
08-28-2009, 01:32 PM
1) Is the scanner now working properly on FT? I would answer this question myself, but the powers that be refuse to reinstate the trial (which I think is a poor decision for what amounts to a beta product at this point). I have been trying to gleam this answer by reading the threads and the feedback has been mixed at best.

There is seem to be no general problems with FullTilt anymore.

Unfortunately the license server we use (3rd party solution) doesn't allow a trial reset / modification.
I know it's bad and I'd rather reset your trial than apologieze for that,
but it's like that for security reasons :/

Do you probably have a spare computer/laptop to test?

2) Do you now accept Absolute transfers as payment?
Sorry no idea about that.
Please email sales@holdemmanager.net about that.

antneye
08-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Mr. Snood,

Thanks for the replies. One last Q before I make the purchase.

When we say the scanner is working properly now on FT, do we also mean for Omaha? I only have HEM Omaha and do not play NLHE so I want to clarify my Q a bit.

lonelycube
08-29-2009, 05:41 PM
client-side scanning works for me. PLO 100-400 with new lobby + custom lobby. On Vista (UAC disabled) + admin user + HEM beta 29. server-side still not perfect but still beta.

antneye
09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Well I made the plunge and I am happy to see that TS is working just fine on HEM Omaha SS for client side scanning at FT.

It's still a bit on the slow side, but thanks to FT's filters there are not as many tables it needs to go through for each scan.