PDA

View Full Version : Different enumerated values for each definition(explanation given & suggestion noted)

fash1k
12-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello,

I made a definition "call 3bet IP in CO&BU". I just wonna see what hands my opponents have showed at SD (before I bought NC, I have been making this manual). I found, that for most of the people, have note something like "Calls 3bet IP {6 ..." - so, no hands shown because in setting of NC it is stated that maximum enumerated values to show in note is 5. But I need something like 100 for this definition, not for all, so it will be nice to see max enumerated values to show in every definition in HUD tab. By default it can be the same as in setting, so for those who will not need this option, everything would be as it was before this option was added, but if somebody wants to change it, it can be different for any definition.

Also, it can be not bad to see implicit weakness and stregth dotted on CaddySpark (like blue line is), I think, it can be better for perception.. But this is not the main problem, so, it's just an additional idea to make implicit weak & strength a bit different from real weakness & strength (I mean, they will be green & red as they are on the SparkGraph but dotted to see difference from real weakness & strength).

Thanks for your answers.

sreticentv
12-22-2011, 04:01 PM
I know it's not exactly what you're asking for but for now if you set "show $cardrange in short form" in file->settings->note settings then it will show the whole range in the pokerstove format (e.g. AA-JJ, AKs+ ) etc

As far as the implicits in the scatter, that could still happen but it tends to overwhelm the graph in some tests so it's not as straightforward as you might think.

fash1k
12-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I know it's not exactly what you're asking for but for now if you set "show $cardrange in short form" in file->settings->note settings then it will show the whole range in the pokerstove format (e.g. AA-JJ, AKs+ ) etc

Okey, it is better... but, will we get the function which I proposed?