PDA

View Full Version : hand imported but isn't in DB

supermad4it
08-28-2009, 09:51 AM
I played a pokerstars session, and noticed on review that at least 1 hand was missing from the session in my database. I reimported the hh file, but all hh's were duplicates HEM said. So the hand has definately been imported but is not appearing. I even found the offending hand history and put it in its one .txt file and imported, but again HEM says its a dupe.

I have checked the system clock, all other hands from the session are there.

Any further steps I can take to try and resolve this issue?

Thanks

fozzy71
08-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't help:

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

supermad4it
08-28-2009, 01:01 PM
as explained in OP, the hand has already been imported.

Cabbage
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I have the exact same issue on Party.

Beta 29.

Have sent some hands to support.

netsrak
08-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Try to import into a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Cabbage
08-31-2009, 04:54 PM
This works.

Are you going to tell me to re-import over a million hands into a new db ??? :eek:

netsrak
09-01-2009, 05:49 AM
You can try a reindex via pgadmin -> maintenance of your current db. Sth. seems to be wrong with it.

Rvg72
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
This works.

Are you going to tell me to re-import over a million hands into a new db ??? :eek:

if you still have the original DB i'd like to check this out through teamviewer. email support@holdemmanager.net if this is possible

Roy

nachtwacht
09-21-2009, 04:28 PM
mail comming your way. I encountered the exact same problem with a FT hand I played today.

Still have the database. It shows that the hand was imported but does not show it anywhere. Also checked if it did show with villain but it also does not.