PDA

View Full Version : Step 2 in trial...

livegame
08-28-2009, 05:01 AM
I attempted to try to import stats in the trial version. I am unable to choose stake level so I choose overall stats and I get the following error msg:

Connection establishment timeout. Increase timeout value in connection string.

Leak Buster Support
08-28-2009, 06:21 AM
I attempted to try to import stats in the trial version. I am unable to choose stake level so I choose overall stats and I get the following error msg:

Connection establishment timeout. Increase timeout value in connection string.

Have you updated to the latest beta? The connection string time was increased.

Why are you not able to choose stake level?

woller
08-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I am getting the same error as well

Key=value argument incorrect in connectrionstring
parameter name: s poker;timeout

Leak Buster Support
08-28-2009, 04:45 PM
I am getting the same error as well

Key=value argument incorrect in connectrionstring
parameter name: s poker;timeout

What OS are you running, and can you give me some kind of idea of your CPU speed?

Make sure that Holdem Manager is not importing when you run leak buster. Also, if you have a really large database on a somewhat slower system, you can adjust your sample size by clicking all hands (changing to a shorter date range).

woller
08-28-2009, 06:29 PM
im using windows xp with a intel E8400 running at 3ghz and 2gb ram. I try to limit to 1 month of data but i still get the same error.

Leak Buster Support
08-29-2009, 06:08 AM
im using windows xp with a intel E8400 running at 3ghz and 2gb ram. I try to limit to 1 month of data but i still get the same error.

I've been told by someone else in support that they've seen this issue once, and re-booted, and just simply clearing the OS cache allowed the import to occur. Only 1 month of data, you should be able to grab data, so there has to be something else that's stealing your resources. Let me know if you've tried this or not yet, and if it's still causing you problems, let me know and we'll setup a remote session to try and get it working.

woller
08-30-2009, 12:41 PM
ok well i reseted and cleared my cache but i get the same error. I am wondering if i have a problem with my postgreSQL as im running both 8.3 and 8.4. I have limited knowledge on how this works.

Leak Buster Support
08-31-2009, 01:37 AM
I've elevated this to the developer, and will get back to you shortly.

Leak Buster Support
08-31-2009, 06:05 AM
ok well i reseted and cleared my cache but i get the same error. I am wondering if i have a problem with my postgreSQL as im running both 8.3 and 8.4. I have limited knowledge on how this works.

Developer was asking if you have a space in the name of your database. For example: Nolimit king

Something like that?

woller
09-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Yes i have a space in the name of the database. Is there a way to edit the database name.

Leak Buster Support
09-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Ok, this will be fixed in beta 30 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe) (http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe). The process to re-name a database is kind of a pain, so I wouldn't worry about it. It should work in this next release.

woller
09-01-2009, 12:03 PM
thanks for the help.

Leak Buster Support
09-01-2009, 02:47 PM
You're welcome, glad you got it worked out.

woller
09-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Ok so just when i thought i was good I now get Fatal:3d000:database "Vance's Poker" does not exist.

Im guessing that the my database name is the cause as it is Vance's Poker

Leak Buster Support
09-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Ok so just when i thought i was good I now get Fatal:3d000:database "Vance's Poker" does not exist.

Im guessing that the my database name is the cause as it is Vance's Poker

Yes. Are you using UTF or ascii? I've sent this to the developer though, and will get back to about something we can do to connect you. I've noticed that HEM sometimes doesn't like certain Ascii characters, and sends them to LB incorrectly.

BubbleBoy
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM
related:

my hm crashed when I clicked step 2 and just wanted to select the time filter. crashed = back to standard windows blue titel bar and not responding.

I got a large database so things take some time sometimes, but I killed it after 20mins.

Dunno if that helps developing the product, just saying you should maybe put in some checks for each button click instead of simply executing the code it calls.

woller
09-15-2009, 07:27 PM
It looks to be working thanks for your help

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 08:37 PM
It looks to be working thanks for your help

You're welcome. Glad we got it worked out for you.

Lord Baldrick
09-27-2009, 10:56 PM
I am having the same problem as the OP. What should I do? I am interested in this product and will probably purchase it provied I can make it operate.

Cheers

LB

Lord Baldrick
09-28-2009, 12:57 AM
I have now downloaded the latest Beta update and the problem has been resolved.

Thankyou.

LB