PDA

View Full Version : HEM2 auto update not working

besight
12-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Is there any way i can trigger the auto update manually? The last version was auto updated smoothly, but now the current release 2.0.0.5944 is available for a few days and my version of 5939 isnt auto updating. I found nothing in the download section only a version with a note that its only for first time installers. Can someone point me in the right direction. So far I'm not happy that I upgraded from HEM1 at all, still have the feeling I have a beta software with a lot of bugs to handle.

HiBoU974
12-21-2011, 04:12 PM
still have the feeling I have a beta software with a lot of bugs to handle.

You're not alone...:(

Veteran68
12-21-2011, 04:36 PM
There is a manual Check for Update button in the Settings dialog, but it's not currently picking up the 5944 update -- not surprising as I'm sure it uses the same update check that auto-update does. As 5944 seems to be a minor update (at least in quantity of fixes) I expect they just haven't rolled it out to the update servers yet.

besight
12-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Found the Settings Link, didnt expect it to be in the Sessions Tab together with another Settings for the Table Scanner. This Software is so overdesigned and not User friendly. Its a lot of gadgets and widgets, but missing the Power of the first Version, which was a Success over Pokertracker. Pokertracker didnt dare to throw out their new beta, think they know why and dont wont to displease their customers. Wake up guys, work harder, make us happy.

morny
12-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Guys not sure why your not getting a prompt for new version, ive tested it a couple of times and it works for me, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder and also tell me what version you currently have.

In the meantime you can use this to manually upgrade
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.5965.exe

besight
12-22-2011, 01:59 AM
Manual update with the link worked. I've sent my config file before the update vai email to support, didnt like to post it public here, because there is also the password encrypted included together with other stuff.

Veteran68
12-23-2011, 08:29 PM
My HM2 auto-updater picked up 5965, but not 5944 from a couple days ago.

Sarek
12-24-2011, 06:50 AM
As a workaround:
just manually put build # in this link and download

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.XXXX.exe