PDA

View Full Version : Every time I open the table scanner i'm asked to activate it...

majorcrisp
08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Every time I open the table scanner i'm asked to activate it,
I press the activate online button and it verifies my account but then the next time I open the scanner it asks me to verify it again, saying I only have a few trial days.
I paid for the scanner a few days ago so why is it asking me to do this?

Rvg72
08-28-2009, 04:29 PM
If your software appears to be licensed but every time you launch it you are required to re-enter your code and you you are using Vista then check to see if you have UAC enabled in Control Panel - Users. If it is enabled then please try turning it off.

If that does not appear to be the issue then after successfully launching Holdem Manager, close it down and look in your Holdem Manager folder for a file named hemgui.dll.ldat. Right click the file and go into properties and then make it hidden and read only. Then relaunch Holdem Manager and it should work without needing to be re-registered again.

Holdem Manager

*** Try our new registration system at http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration This site will help ensure you don't lose your serial codes and allows you to reset your code whenever you need to ***