PDA

View Full Version : Skipping notes(resolved fix coming in next update)

Rapala
12-21-2011, 01:49 AM
Having a strange problem. I finally got all my definitions bug fixed and did a full import on my desktop creating a satisfactory number of opportunities for each definition. Then I imported the definitions to my laptop and did note creation there, but strangely the opportunities are very low even though the database is the same. For ex 5 opportunities on laptop vs 50 on desktop and many definitions didn't get any opportunities at all.

I am using ver 5944 on both and my specs are as follows:

laptop:
Toshiba Satellite A300
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Intel core2 duo cpu p8400 @2.26ghz
3 GB RAM
toshiba MK3252GSX ATA device (hard disk)
Ati mobilty Radeon HD 3650 graphics

Desktop:
Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor 3.2Ghz
4GB RAM
ST31000528AS ATA hard disk
ati radeon HD 5850 graphics

nilaynilay
12-21-2011, 02:22 AM
maybe one of the pcs has some filters set in? or when importing all hands didnt get thro to 2nd pc

Rapala
12-21-2011, 02:42 AM
On the desktop I had the filter set to only import hands from this year and it generated satisfactory notes. When I did the same on the laptop the importing actually hung so I removed filters altogether. So in fact the laptop should have more notes.

edit: after the laptop hung, I 'reset notes' before importing again.

Rapala
12-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Just did another test. Reset notes on both and set the filters to only take hands from Nov 1st. Desktop imported 1400 and laptop imported 1280. (Could be some minor db differences which make this expected) However in notecaddy laptop is still missing opportunities. eg with a definition that picks up a lot of samples the desktop has 10 opportunities but the laptop only has 1.

So it seems although it's making notes, they aren't showing up in NC.

nilaynilay
12-21-2011, 07:26 PM
laptop is using latest hm2?

really weird. what u can do is copy paste some hands from desktop which laptop isnt taking notes on and put them in test env

Rapala
12-22-2011, 01:08 AM
ok seems I sorted it out. I reinstalled the latest version and did another full import which took 24 hours or so and it seems to have the same amount of opportunities now. phew! The only weird thing is that now each note has next to it [medium][cashgame][holdem][medium][cashgame][holdem] and then the %. So it clutters up the window a bit but I can live with it.

nilaynilay
12-22-2011, 01:13 AM
ok seems I sorted it out. I reinstalled the latest version and did another full import which took 24 hours or so and it seems to have the same amount of opportunities now. phew! The only weird thing is that now each note has next to it [medium][cashgame][holdem][medium][cashgame][holdem] and then the %. So it clutters up the window a bit but I can live with it.

We are aware of this and Sreti is already working on this.

sreticentv
12-22-2011, 07:29 AM
the suffixes should be fixed in the new release

Azalin
12-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Are they fixed in .5965? I am thinking of transfering my HEM1 NC licence to HEM2 and doing an import/create notes but I hate to have to redo it on 12mil hands or so.

Also, if I transfer my NC licence to HEM2 will it be still working in HEM1 normally?

nilaynilay
12-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Are they fixed in .5965? I am thinking of transfering my HEM1 NC licence to HEM2 and doing an import/create notes but I hate to have to redo it on 12mil hands or so.

Also, if I transfer my NC licence to HEM2 will it be still working in HEM1 normally?
yes to bolded. reg the update it is best to wait for the next public release